Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sweet Summer the puppies are 6 weeks old!

We did a fun little photo shoot in my flower bed today.
What can be more joyful than Darling Puppies, Flowers, and or course Children... my favorite things!
These puppies are 6 weeks old with wonderful dispositions, they love people and have a nice, calm presence. They are all doing well with potty training and submissive relaxation training.
 This litter is SOLD but if you would like to be on a waiting list for our next litter 
Call or text me @ 208-447-8227

Spike adores my children and the feeling is mutual!

^Spike with my 2-year-old

Rarity is reserved for Lauren and Adrian!
Rarity in the garden!

Logan Reserved for the Nelson Family
Logan loves play!
Banana (was Scootaloo) Reserved for the Kingsbury family

Banana enjoying the garden with my daughter


Pixi (was Sweetie Bell) Reserved by the Blount Family
Pixi playing with my 5-year-old!


Our gorgeous mother Pinkerton! 
She is such a sweetheart to sit in this little bed for me!


Piper our beloved Miniature Golden Retriever. She is a 1st generation Golden Cocker Retriever
 Full sister to this litter! 

Precious Piper loves the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment